How to troubleshoot the HP Printer error code 49.4c02Mark Davis
HP Inc., a top leading brand that has launched its various products that include software, technologies, solutions and services for all types of users from the individual customers to large enterprises. All the products have gained an immense popularity among the users. One of its products is the HP Lase jet Printers, based on the technology of xerographic laser marking to print the pages. Sometimes a user may encounter with HP Printer error code 49.4c02 with their HP printer, in such a condition instant HP printer support is required to restate the printer and today that is it for which we will discuss all about here.
Sometime the users face some common errors while using the HP printers for printing the pages and one of the common errors is HP printer error code 49.4c02. The error code 49.4c02 may occur on most of the HP printer models, particularly like HP laser jet 2420, HP laser jet 4015, HP laser jet 4700, HP laser jet p3005, HP laser jet p3015 and HP laser jet 4350. The main reason behind the occurrence of the error is related to the firmware. Apart from this, there are some other causes of the error like wrong operations, bad quality connections, invalid commands, outdated drivers and jet direct cards.
Method 1: Ensure the accurate configuration of the network
- Firstly, remove all the LAN cable connections.
- And then, restart the printer.
- Ensure that the printer displays “Ready Mode”, if so, then try to print the configuration page.
- For printing the configuration page, press the “Menu” button on the printer and choose “print configuration” option.
- Now, if the configuration pages are printed accurately then, the problem is related to the printing with network. If so then do the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Change the IP address of the HP printers.
- After changing the IP address, upgrade the firmware of the printer, when it displays “Ready Mode”.
- At the end, change the drivers of the printers, previously installed.
Method 2: Clear-off the print queue
- Click the “Start” button on the taskbar.
- Select the “Control Panel” option. The control Panel window will appear on the screen.
- Now, search the “Devices and Printers” option, either manually or by utilizing the search at the top of the window.
- Now, right click on the icon of the printer and then, a drop down window will appear.
- From this menu, select the “See what’s printing” option.
- Now, select the “Printer” menu on the new window displayed on the screen.
- And then, select the “Cancel All Documents” option.
- Click the “Yes” button in order to confirm the cancellation of printing process.
After performing the aforementioned methods of resolving the HP Printer Error Code 49.4c02, the error still persists on the device then, the users may contact the HP Printer support on the HP printer tech support phone number 844-865-7001.
Mark Davis, a creative person who has been studying and writing the blogs and the articles on the latest technologies to make awareness about these among the readers. He has been writing about the latest updates and the errors of HP printers. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines.