Toll Free Number : +1-800-295-0961
A Printer is another important gadget that people requires at home and office premises. In this digital era, things are more digitalized with the use of the internet. Having the finest quality printer drivers at reasonable prices for home and offices is very important as for smooth printing experience. For using the printer, users need to install a compatible driver in their PC. However, the printer driver is the connection between the computer and the printer which help users in transferring commands to initiate the printer what and how it requires to print. Many times, printer drivers suddenly break down. Well, it is quite common, it might happen due to the incompatibility of software or corruption, setting up incorrectly, it may also create issues when it is outdated. No matter whatever the reason, get connected with HP printer customer service by dialing the toll-free number.
HP provides compatible drivers for the HP printers to easily work with any other Operating System on the System. Many times, drivers do not come along with the printers; you have to purchase them from any nearby retail shop or surfing the internet. When you added your new computer in your office or home, you can access driver direct from the HP. Moreover, you can get multiple drivers for various HP printer models at HP printer customer support. Get a compatible driver for your HP printers, dial the HP printer customer service phone number and avail 24/7 assistance from experts.
Get complete stepwise guide for downloading HP printer drivers, following the below-given steps in the correct sequence:
1. Click on the 'Web Browser' icon that you want to open.
2. Navigate to HP printer support and drivers webpage.
3. Then, choose 'Drivers and Software from the list appears on the screen.
4. Now, scroll down the page to select 'Product Category Segment' option.
5. After that, tap on the 'Printing and Malfunction' tab.
6. Type 'HP printer product number key' in the prompted field.
7. On the other hand, from the drop-down menu, choose the 'Printers' option.
8. Now, pick sort of printer that you own from the drop-down menu.
9. Choose the 'Correct HP Printer' from the list of products appears on the screen.
10. Once chosen, tap on 'Download Drivers and Software' option.
11. Now, select the 'Operating System' you are currently using from the given list.
12. Move through the on-screen options available on the screen.
13. Next, choose basic driver or drivers with a management app to download it.
14. Choose the preferred option and press the 'Download' tab.
15. Once download completed, tap on the 'Save' button to save the changes.
16. Move to the browse and select 'Drivers File' where you want to save it.
17. Again, click on the 'Save' tab to save all applied changes.
In case, if you are troubling with any issue while downloading the printer drivers, contact HP printer customer support toll-free number. The certified and well-trained professionals assist you with enhanced resolutions and have years of experience to troubleshoot your issues in a moment. The team is proficient at dealing with bugs and glitches and resolve them instantly.
Steps to Install HP Printer Drivers
After completing the downloading process, you need to install them by following simple steps:
1. Go to the 'Folder' where the downloaded 'Driver File' is placed.
2. Now, double-press on the 'Driver File Folder' and fire up the installation process.
3. Press the 'OK' tab to confirm the Driver Installation if OS asked for the user's approval.
4. Tap on the 'Next' tab and verify the 'Default Installation Location.'
5. Now, a window appears on the screen and shows 'HP install wizard window.'
6. Next, choose the 'Mode of Installation.'
7. In case, if you select the suggested installation option, all the needed elements will automatically get installed.
8. Well, 'Custom Mode' lets users select the components which they want to install into their system.
9. Once you made the proper selection, press the 'Install' tab to install the correct driver on the system successfully.
10. Once installed, hit the 'Finish' tab followed by 'Ok' tab to complete the process.
Although driver installation process is quite simple and easy, still, if you are facing any problem or fails to install it correctly, whip out your phone and dial the toll-free number of HP printer customer support. The HP experts will help you to diagnose bugs and glitches.
Steps to Uninstall HP Printer Driver
Before installing any driver updates, we suggest you delete pre-installed or any older HP driver from the system. If need help, contact HP printer customer service experts: Here How to uninstall older drivers:
1. Firstly, disconnect all the 'USB' cables from your HP printer.
2. Click on the 'Control Panel' icon located on the 'Start Menu' to launch it.
3. Navigate to the 'Programs and Features' option.
4. Find out 'HP Printer Driver' and hit the 'Uninstall' tab.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions appears on the screen to successfully uninstall the HP printer driver.
6. Once uninstalled, restart the computer system to complete the process.
Whenever you are unable to find the latest drivers, call to HP printer customer service phone number. The customer service experts will assist you and provide you useful and reliable resolution to diagnose your bugs and issues. HP printer customer service includes highly qualified and trained technicians who offer 24/7 support just to offer you services when needed.