Hewlett-Packard commonly known as HP is one of the leading printer brands which manufactures desktop, laptop, scanner, and other computer equipment and sell them across the country. HP is renowned for offering efficient, top-quality prints with advanced features and used by millions of users across the globe. However, like some another electronic device, sometimes, users are facing some issues software, hardware, network or any other with their HP printers. For diagnose these bugs and glitches, you can get support from HP printer customer service experts by simply calling on their toll-free number. Well, One of the common issues encounters by most of the users is 'HP Printer Offline' error. If you are facing the same problem and unable to resolve it? Get connected with the qualified and trained support technicians who provide 24/7 assistance to help you with the best resolutions.
HP Printer Offline Error
HP printer offline error is a printer status message which displays the printer status 'Offline' on the system and your HP printer unable to print any document. Don't worry, get reliable resolutions for troubleshooting error by getting support from the HP printer customer support team. The team consists of proficient and experienced technicians who efficiently resolve HP printer issues. To reach HP printer customer support team, call them on their toll-free number.
Steps to Troubleshoot HP Printer Offline Error
In order to troubleshoot the 'HP Printer Offline' error, you need to follow some steps which are listed below. However, these methods are suggested and tested by qualified and experienced technicians available at HP printer customer support. The steps are illustrated below:
Solution-1: Verify the Connection by 'HP Print and Scan Doctor'
Well, all Windows 8 and later users can easily get the separate option of HP Print and Scan Doctor which is especially created to help you with the HP Printer Offline Errors. Here how to do it:
1. Initially, Download the 'HP Print and Scan Doctor'.
2. Then, go to the 'Downloaded File' window in the device and click on the file to run it.
3. Wait until the HP Prints and Scan Doctor open on the screen.
4. Press the 'Start' tab.
5. After that, choose the 'Printer' option.
6. If the printer you want to choose is missing from the given list, restart it, and press 'Retry' tab.
7. If you found any connection issue, you need to follow the instructions provided by the software.
8. If prompted, 'Set' the printer as the 'Default' printer.
9. Press the 'Yes' tab for setting it correctly.
After completing the steps, if issue yet not resolved, either follow the next solution or dial the HP printer customer support phone number and get complete guidelines for diagnosing the error.
Solution-2: Reset 'Printing Environment'
Resetting the Printing Environment, one can easily restore the connection between the HP printers and the computer system. Know how to reset the printing environment by simple steps:
1. Firstly, turn off the printer for at least 60 seconds by long pressing the 'Power'' button.
2. Now, disconnect the 'Power Cable' from the printer.
3. Again, connect the 'Power Cable' from the printer.
4. If the HP printer does not have power on automatically, power on manually.
5. Manually power on the printer by following the steps:
· For wireless printers, restart the router. For this, disconnect the power cord from the modem. Wait for a few seconds, again connect with the printer, now reattach it to your router. Once check if the network activity is lightened up or not. Then, click on the wireless button on the HP printer to turn it off. After that, again turn it on.
6. Once enabled, press and hold the 'Power' tab to power on the system.
7. Carefully connect the power cord to your printer again.
Once check if the error resolved or not, if it persists, we suggest you follow the next solution, or you can also get support from the technical support team at HP printer customer support. The skilled team offers 24/7 service.
Method-3: Set Up the Default Printer
Generally, the default printer may have easily changed from the HP printer to some another one. However, this can lead to the error message which says 'HP Printer Offline' Error. Follow the steps for setting up the Default Printer:
1. Click on the 'Control Panel' icon to open it on the screen.
2. Press the 'Devices and Printers' option.
3. Check that if the HP printer is on 'Active' mode.
4. If not 'Active' mode, right press the on the 'Active' option and tap on the 'Set as Default Printer' option.
If you are still troubling with the error, we recommend you to connect with the support executives who have years of experience in resolving HP printer issues and get resolution in a jiffy. Whip out your phone and dial the toll-free number of HP printer customer support.
Steps to Troubleshoot 'HP Printer Offline' Error in Mac
Are you a Mac user who use the HP printer? Sometimes, getting the HP Printer Offline message while using the HP printer which shows the status of your printer Offline might be annoying for many Mac users. Usually, this message appears on the screen when users are trying to print any paper from the printer. The 'HP Printer Offline' error signifies that your Mac computer is unable to interact with the HP printer. Even when your printer is enabled, and the USB cord is attached to the Mac shows a message on the screen. Get step wise customer support from the HP printer customer support experts to troubleshoot the error. Know how to do it:
1. Check the connection between your HP printer and Mac is working properly or not. You have to do it for both and network printers as well as wireless printers.
2. Trying to reset the printer.
3. Now, navigate to the multiple devices, and delete the extra printers available in the list.
4. Carefully eliminate the existing printer which is in the list before adding it again.
5. Reset the printer system in MacOS.
6. In case, you need support, instantly dial the HP printer customer service phone number and get quick resolutions for HP printer issues.